HOW TO LOG VOLUNTEER HOURS
FBA Loves Volunteers!
- Login to RenWeb Parent Portal
- Choose "Family Information" from the menu on the left hand side
- Click the name of the parent on the left hand side for whom you wish to log hours (the background will turn gray)
- Click the header "Service Hours" (the background will turn gray)
- Click "Add Service Hours"
- The Date default is "today." Change the date to the date you served as a volunteer.
- Follow the remaining prompts.
- The section "Note" is to provide more specific details of your volunteer service such as the name of the specific event.
- "Verified by" is the FBA staff member who coordinated the event or for whom you consulted with for the specific area of service.
- Click "Save" upon completion.
- Each time you login to service hours in the future, you will see an itemized list of hours served.
How To Become An FBA Voluneer
*By saying you are interested, you are not volunteering. Ministry assistants will contact you with more information".
- Volunteers please view the Kingdom Education Training Powerpoint.
Complete the application, attaching all requested documentation. "Please return your completed application to your child's Principal or Director and someone from the Administration will contact you."
You can drop off your application in the school office or mail your application and resume (if applicable) to:
First Baptist Academy
Attn: (Designated Principal or Director's Name)
3000 Orange Blossom Dr.
Naples, FL 34109
Once your application has been received and processed, someone from the FBA Administration will contact you.